BT Sport Boxing is a group of pay television sports channels provided by BT Consumer; a division of BT Group in the United Kingdom and Ireland that was launched on 1 August 2013. The channels are based at the former International Broadcast Centre at the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in London. BT Sport is available on the BT TV Sky and Virgin Media television platforms in the UK and Sky Eir TV and Vodafone TV in the Republic of Ireland.
BT Sport Box Office
BT Sport Box Office is the pay-per-view platform where viewers can pay a fee to watch major sporting events such as huge world title fights.
WBC world heavyweight champion Tyson Fury and UFC megastar Conor McGregor are just two of the fighters to have graced the platform regularly in recent years.
Fury has a matching rights deal with BT Sport, and it is expected that his planned world heavyweight title unification bout against Anthony Joshua will air on BT Sport Box Office this May or June, as well as on Sky Sports Box Office.
The price is determined on an event-by-event basis for BT Sport Box Office events. Fury’s rematch victory over Wilder in Las Vegas in February 2020 retailed for £24.95. Conor McGregor’s UFC rematch with Dustin Poirier on Saturday January 23, 2021 meanwhile costs less than that at £19.95.
BT Sport Next Event
Watch Poirier vs McGregor 2 live on BT Sport Box Office
All eyes are on Fight Island as Conor McGregor makes his eagerly awaited comeback at UFC 257. Watch live only on BT Sport Box Office from 1am on Saturday night.
Is boxing free on BT Sport?
It’s one of the biggest all-British heavyweight clashes in years as two unbeaten prospects battle for a potential world title shot. Book your seat for this unmissable showdown now with BT Sport’s contract-free Monthly Pass.
If you’ve got the right equipment at home, you can connect your PC, laptop, smartphone or tablet to your TV and stream BT Sport on the big screen. The BT Sport app and online player is included for free if you order BT Sport on BT TV, Sky TV or TalkTalk TV.
How much will BT Sport cost on Sky?
BT SPORT is available at a bargain on Sky right now thanks to an offer from Wowcher. A full price subscription to watch BT Sport on Sky costs £29.99 a month on a 12-month contract. But a returning deal from Wowcher means sports fans can get 12 months of the service for just £14.99 a month with a £9 upfront fee.
BT Sport Boxing fighters
BT Sport has a contract with Frank Warren’s Queensberry Promotions which ensures high-quality boxing on a regular basis. Fighters include:
- Tyson Fury (world heavyweight champion)
- Carl Frampton (two-weight world champion)
- Joe Joyce (heavyweight)
- Daniel Dubois (heavyweight)
- David Adeleye (heavyweight)
- Anthony Yarde (light-heavyweight)
- Lyndon Arthur (light-heavyweight)
- Liam Williams (middleweight)
- Mark Heffron (middleweight)
- Denzel Bentley (middleweight)
- Hamzah Sheeraz (super-welterweight)
- JJ Metcalf (super-welterweight)
- Troy Williamson (super-welterweight)
- Chris Jenkins (welterweight)
- Ekow Essuman (welterweight)
- Jack Catterall (super-lightweight)
- Sam Maxwell (super-lightweight)
- Archie Sharp (super-featherweight)
- Anthony Cacace (super-featherweight)
- Brad Foster (super-bantamweight)
- Charlie Edwards (super-flyweight)
- Sunny Edwards (flyweight)